In this fast-paced world, we tend our push ourselves beyond our limits mentally, physically, and emotionally. But this type of stress can result in injury to our bodies and our brains. How well do you know your own limits?
In order to be our most productive, we must work hard, but that doesn't mean we should sacrifice our own health. Here are a few signs that you're going the distance, but maybe a little too far:
1. You sleep less than 7 hours every night.
2. You skip meals and just making up for it later in the day.
3. You push yourself to exercise even when you feel fatigued or when you are sick.
4. You accept every single social invitation you receive.
5. Even after a good day, you can't help but feel you didn't do enough.
If you experience one or all of these situations, it's time to reverse! Give yourself the attention you deserve. Allow your body to rest and give it the nutrition it needs to be strong and healthy. Take a break once in a while and enjoy yourself. And remember, if you did the best you could that day, it was more than enough. Be well and enjoy the day.