While I may not be a fan of New Years resolutions, I do believe one thing we can all bring into 2011 is the ability to celebrate and acknowledge our achievements. Acknowledging achievement on a daily basis is a fantastic way to develop self esteem. You are great, and it's time to let the world know
- Reflect Take a moment to relax and write down your achievements of the day. Can be small like getting to work on time, walking the dog.
- Shout it! Tell your friends, tell the twitterverse, post it on facebook, write a blog post, write a letter to an old friend and supporter!
- Take a compliment-instead of shrugging away a compliment, say thank you.
- Celebrate the little things: Change happens one step at a time, you won’t reach your goals within a matter of days. Appreciate and celebrate every step you take no matter how small it may be.
- Don't forget to take care of you. Give yourself rest and take time for yourself.
Now's your time to shine! What are you proud of today?